Thursday, February 17, 2011

Selling Plasma Chicago

Dame Gateaux


And to think that strawberries give me a bit of allergy and I do not like pink. However, I have not changed any of the colors because the ricamino seemed so perfect. I managed to finish with the complicity of one of those seasonal illness that convinced me to starmene a good good day relaxed on the sofa with a cover on me.

The pattern is called "Dame gateaux" and Corinne Rigaudeau - Collection Tralala ( http://brod76.canalblog.com ). I run on a linen Aida, 44 ct about (you come a little older), four-wire. I know you do not, but I had already used this painting with the four wires is fuller statements, otherwise do not cover well. The threads are DMC, colors as indicated on the diagram, and I used a needle 26 but I've broken as many as 3! I have to say that four-wire well fill the fabric but they are just difficult to manage. It 'is intended as more of my work done, to become a picture hanging in the kitchen, but in my dream home, and I should also find a little frame fits the size of the job. I think more easily will live long in a drawer until I decide not to let him make a custom frame and hang it in my kitchen today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment