Sunday, April 11, 2010

Temporary Drivers License Ontario

Monghidoro: Italian Championships sprint + cup long

crazy time in Monghidoro welcomed us with a beautiful sunny day on Saturday and a big snowfall on Sunday, the seat of the Italian championship sprint and the 2nd test Italian Cup.

On Saturday afternoon, there were in fact carried out Italian sprint championships on a new map of historic Monghidoro + part close to the sports of the country. The races because I really liked the old town is very messed up and it was easy to make mistakes: it just started, taken from the euphoria and the fact that I saw a sight that started before me, I went to 2 instead of 1 and are then had to go back (luckily they were close!). After another few lanterns I returned the bad knee, I had come to tapasciata Monday, and I had to finish the race corsicchiando plan not to make me even more evil. Leaving aside the time and the place they were pathetic, I still enjoyed it.

After the race a little 'steps in football, a cool shower, and then we went looking for a pizzeria in the country but was full and we had to go ten miles outside of Monghidoro.

Upon awakening the next morning we found ourselves with heaven innevatoe shortly after the news came that the departure was delayed for 2 hours. the sky and the snow did not promise good but we waited until 10 to see if the races would be made or not. At the end of the organizing committee has decided to make the race anyway, since he had stopped snowing.

The race went quite well with an error of only a few minutes, but my knee was still sore and I had to do the race without pushing too much. I got the 7th but I got very 30min from Samuel, who won.

My routes:

0 comments:

Post a Comment