Monday, April 5, 2010

Where's Chelsea Charms

Tapasciata to Casterno

today with my father and my mother we decided to go for a tapasciata to dispose of the Easter dinner at my grandparents' house.

Casterno We went to where there is the race that non-competitive competitive Since we arrived late we have not had time to make the inscription and then we ran without labels.

We left a few minutes before the competitive 13km and 21km and then after a few minutes we have caught and overtaken at great speed, for more than 10min I had people who passed me until my level of racing had come to like the others.
Unfortunately in the first piece of asphalt I was back to the bad leg, which I had not been for a while 'for months, so I did the whole race in small areas alternating walking race.

arrival we expected a huge relief, even with the rice!, But I was happy the race is indeed very angry because I returned the bad.
The day was beautiful on the contrary: the sun but also a bit of breeze for us not to die of heat.


Soon I will put the image of the path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment