Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sears Game Fisher Outboard Motor

Brinzio: League reg. + Lomb rolling trophy. 24/25-04-10 long

is also the first regional championship of 2010 (relay) is Brinzio this year, along with a proof of the Lombardy trophy, organized the PPN and tumiza.

The first day is the relay, which I raced with my sister in M16, and the second long, where I raced in m18 (x kill some time!).

Saturday woke up at 7.00 and at 7.40 x all in the car to go racing to arrange (from 8.00 am until the start of the race was available, if you do need help) then the race starts at 3:00. Clare is the first tranche is part along with five other runners (including 3 in Switzerland, the relay manzoni-house and the brothers Pompele). After 26 minutes 2
brackets give the Swiss exchange then ... Incredible! Chiara proceed to the first performance of Lombard, and gives me the change in position 4 ^ (1 ^ if we consider the Lombard!). I start clicking through the great lawn, but now I'm wrong and Thomas resumed ... then posting, and I'm wrong again ... then posting again, I realize I have missed a period and surpasses ... Finally arriving strategic angry thinking that I had typed it but I say they are first in disbelief and I go to my sister festaggiare victory: REGIONAL RELAY CHAMPIONS!

Sunday is long, only now I realize I made a mad: 7km with 380m of altitude! a good start for the first 5-6 points, error-free and fast. Then I start to feel bad leg, I still held out until 11, but after I had to finish the race camminado, I was too sick to run and preferred nn worse.

Here are the maps of 2 races:

0 comments:

Post a Comment