Saturday, January 15, 2011

Diffrent Types Of Labia

Sheet 2 - Sheet

Although I promised to get back to work and give them back some time ... this period rather messed up, in many fronts! However
not give up and try to continue my good intentions.
I had left with the first notes for the animation of Tex & Pat , the two bouncing balls characterized.
In an attempt to achieve a good result, I'm trying to learn as much as possible the animation "on paper" before I sat down in front of the PC, and start implementing.
struggling to get a bit 'in the more technical, I decided to use the X- Sheets (or exposure sheet, or how you want to call it ...)
(my desk at the end of work today ... and you have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe chaos that was around!)


I am not very natural, but with a little 'commitment I think they are useful.
Sure, the animation I have in mind is basically a sequence of jumps and movements rather simple, but using them may still be a useful exercise.
I first tried the template on the internet ... but in the end I decided to crearmene a customized version . This is because all the x-sheet on the books or on the Internet refer to traditional animation on film, are divided into feet ... and for me it is not an easy way of thinking (I already have trouble with the second!). After all, I come from the use of PC ... for what little it's worth I used to think in frames and / or second ... not in feet of film!
:-) So I made a grid with slightly different characteristics:
I used as the timebase 24 frames per second, as the classics, but while the traditional model covering four seconds of animation (96 frames), my it covers only 2. This is because at least I can print on single sheets of A4 paper and still have enough space to write in the lines.
My personal X-Sheet then contains 48 frames, equal to 2 seconds of animation .
I have also drawn a thick line every 12 frames, so you have a visual reminder every half second.
For the rest I kept the classical columns.
If someone might like, makes available a PDF file that I created: you can download it HERE .

finished his work "typography" I started back on the sheets I sketched the frames of animation on the sketch. I focused only on Tex (the light ball energy) and the first part of the sequence, or the entry into the scene of Pat: Which brings me to almost 9 seconds animation.
(I tried to scan the 5 sheets to allow you to see and comment on, but my scanner has decided not to cooperate and have come out unreadable images! As soon as I can get decent scans put them online)

I think that before you go ahead and prepare the subsequent sheets, abbozzerò this part of the computer to start arranging the timing ... is one thing to write it, it is one thing to see it! Also because I would be quite "safe" before proceeding. I think to make "scenes" or otherwise distinct but smaller pieces could be of help.

waiting to get back to work and tell you again my efforts, I greet you with a picture of Frank Thomas struggling (too!) with an X-sheet ... only that he was animating the mythical Robin Hood ... and two balls bouncing! :-)

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment