Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling Sick With Electric Heaters

New design

With the new year came a new and comprehensive design for the blog!
me the inspiration came when my sister, that she is considering setting up a blog, asked me a hand to his place, and I noticed the new possibilities for the skin of bloggers.
I then decided to settle for the good blog and I have made many changes:

- modified the skin of the overall blog. I inserted a a bit 'wider to better accommodate the right column

- change your homepage by adding new buttons that you refer directly to the pages of the blog and a banner of welcome

- arranged pages "races" (add all the races of 2010 in google maps) and "statistics" (reset everything and ready for 2011)

idea to realize:

- ability to translate your blog with Google Translate (idea taken "on loan" from blog Giovannini)
- you collect all the maps of the races on a page dedicated

Good epiphany at all (although a bit late;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment