Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Heather Brooke Little Sister Name

dag5

's final race takes place in the sylvester Pijnven Lommel Noord, the center is a small race and sports center to go to departure from there are to do well 3km walk! Arrival Departure already very tired and cold and despite the heel pain (I had gotten the day before accidentally kicking the foot alone) decide to leave, as during the long way to the departure had subsided.
The race starts in the worst way, did the first lantern! However, the foot begins to make me this lily, but I resist and go forward.
At 4
mistake again, the lantern stamp wrong but then I find myself leaving the point and go to the right, wrong again, even the 6th time is the distance error of trying before
expected, and at this point I decide to retire as I had not even a quarter of the race and I had already done 30min race.
Unfortunately, as a penance I touch
a long walk back to the center race, some 2km distance to the 6 + arrival (which was quite far away).
are exhausted at the end despite being only a few lantern
x)

At the end of the race took place the final award of the Sylvester both me and Clare have been rewarded more for participation than for sporting merit, I 1, to 2 (and the 2nd has made only three races) and Clare (3 rd to 3, but still had a bit 'of foot pain )

0 comments:

Post a Comment