Friday, December 31, 2010

I-dressup Account Hack

X-Tex & Pat

It 's been a long time last post ...

Maybe you have thought that I have already bored and has left my good intentions ... :-)
No, do not worry ... it's just that I had a period a little 'messed up and the evening did not have enough charge to put me to work on the PC.
However, I continued to read and "me culture" on the topic animation, while I was thinking about next year and work.

I do not dare to leave the bouncing balls, so I thought I'd do it this way: I'll tell you a brief history of Pat and Tex !
Or try to make a short animation with two balls protagonists: Tex, small and sleek ... and Pat, slow and heavy. There will be an acting really basic, relying only on the motion of two spheres ... but I think it's a good exercise in timing and spacing ... or trying to make weight and character of two objects.
If the outcome is good, I will then add a tail to Tex, in order to start working on secondary movements and even overlapping.

I'm starting to plan animation ... even before the details "technical" I concentrated on the of "character design", or the character I want to try to shine, and based on some sort of script.
My plan is to not improvise anything !
not want to overdo it ... probably the whole animation will last no longer than 30 seconds ...
not know yet if done in 2D or 3D ... Maybe I'll leave with 2D and then reproduce it in any 3D software will be convincing only when ... but I'm not quite sure yet.
Aprima For completeness I enclose a page of notes I jotted down.
(click to enlarge)

We'll work a bit today ', then I shall take advantage of the next days although Monday is back to work!
hope that the 2011 (among many other things I need) to bring me a nice improvement in this field, I wish all those who read me a good year! :-)

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment