Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rechargeable Emergency Light Repair

beginner's mistake

No. .. not disappeared, nor do I have left my job!
I'm developing my animation: I'm currently cleaning up everything, so far designed using frames as the basis to maintain the same volume of the ball.
In fact maybe I'm cheating, since I'm copincollando the same circle (handmade), but with the mini-tablet I just can not make good looking all the same!
Apart from the feast day that I allowed myself yesterday, I am a bit 'busy in the evening and then an hour and a half I can not stand ... I hope to finish the job tomorrow!
Meanwhile I found this clip on the Internet is the DVD of Richard Williams, in which we are talking about my most common mistake: too fast timing.
now I learned my lesson ... after studying the timing, be convinced that it is still too fast
:-) Enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment