Sunday, December 5, 2010

Windows 7 Treiber Creativ Extigy

Bouncing Ball 6 - WIP 5

the weekend hit, with all its relentless charge of idleness !
So this update is a little 'less and less of the previous ...
I finished drawing all inbetweens the ball trying to respect the better than the spacing of my chart.
The result is not bad, although far from perfect.
Now my plan is to see him several times and make the final corrections to this "rough" before moving to the rotation and the final cleaning.
Here where we stand right now ...

doing these exercises I have encountered many difficulties and I learned several things I'm pinning everything ... I would like, at the end of the cycle on the bouncing ball, make a nice summary post titled "Things I've learned .

In the meantime I leave you with one last link-tip: some "webinars" Animation Mentor of predictability that are freely on the internet ... there is a bit 'to suit all tastes.
Animation Mentor Webinaries

Enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment