Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Confimation Id For Visa Appiontmant

Sylvester Sylvester: Sylvester

Dag 3:

The third race in the Netherlands on the map of "Grote Heide Zuid", quite a distance from our apartment, we suffer all this race too soon and we should get up first usual. During the journey to the center of the race but we take the freeway by mistake and then we end up in a middle lane dead end and we must come to the junction of highways following the first can leave, well short in the end we arrive late, get ready quickly and we start running at the start.
My father would have had to go after me is the first to arrive at the start and then 2 min part before me (we have all just arrived from there since the start punching). At 2 ^
lantern I see my father strolling in the middle of a meadow, I move in its direction (from the right hand, I was going!) And I lose a minute while my father disappeared into thin air, just punzano lantern comes from the opposite side also he had moved too. Now the race distance and we meet again.
The rest of the race was a "follow the tracks!" and I did not like very well because in the end there was to do 5-6 huge lanterns in a field where I got really cold.

I finished the race with a time of 1h 15m coming 2nd (the first it took 58min) even this race was about 8.2 km marked by garmin

Dag 4:

Today's race was quite close map of "De Bosbergen Herentals in Belgium.
Like all races, except the first, it was long, but the ground was less snow and more corribile. 6min
I started at my father and I passed the 8 and then not see him anymore.
Today I just made a clean race and for the first time this Sylvester I was able to run enough. I
managed to close the race in time, 58mim 10min from the first, I marked the garmin 7.8km.


now lacks only the last race, but it is already sure I'll be first in the overall standings as the only one who has made at least 4 results.

HERE you can find all the results of sylvester

0 comments:

Post a Comment