Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Archery Bow Ireland Customs

start over

Unfortunately, due to problems in school and not feel like I have not written on the blog. It is a few months to try to persuade me to return to write on the blog and now I decided to start right where I started: the Sylvester!

This year, for the third time, we decided to take part in the Sylvester in Belgium (5 days of racing that takes place every winter), this time we are the only Italians and to get a bit 'of competition between us at least we decided to enroll in classes with the same path: the path my father and I n • 3 (h18 and h45, respectively) and my mother and clear the path n • 5 (d40 and d16).

Here in Belgium there are well-30cm of snow and the temperature hovers around 0 degrees. Luckily the house is warm and spacious, we have the internet connection and the laptop where we can see the trails with the Garmin.

For now, that's enough to write short articles on the races by entering maps and routes ... Happy holidays to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment