Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Russians Vladmodels Free

Bouncing Ball 6 - WIP 3 (restart)

I got a bit 'of interesting comments about the wip 2 of the bouncing ball.
The main problems identified are:
- busted spacing (leading to speed is too variable from one point to another)
- strange trajectory (especially in the early fall)
- constant volume of the ball and more general lack of cleanliness tract

admit that the last point is caused by my carelessness: I paid little attention to that aspect convinced that "both then pass to 3D and not have to hand draw ... but in fact is the wrong approach.
So I started to think about where and how to make corrections ...
I looked a bit 'in order to study a real ball bounces ... I looked at the parabolic trajectory on the internet ... and I concluded that it would be unnecessary and complicated to go to correct the various frames ...
Much better to reschedule the animation again and start from scratch !
























I started drawing the path on the printed the new background ... I then placed the frame key (usually the contact and the top of the parables) ... I then marked with notches different frames, to highlight what were the brakdown.
Using the picture up here as a guide, I designed these frames in Flipbook, gradually adding more to make the movement a bit 'more fluid and see if the whole thing would work.

Then I stopped ... for today I have a kind of "blocking " of my soul ... I work pay for those few frames before moving on to design all the others.

C & C are welcome! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment