Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Write A Baby Welcome Letter

Bouncing Ball 6 - WIP 2

Second evening dedicated to the bouncing ball with multiple drops, waiting to be inherent rolling ...
I looked and concern the WIP-1 trying to grasp all the things that were not working well ...
flaws more obvious, in my opinion, were:

1 - Timing wrong: too fast at times and the speed is too uneven from one point to another.

2 - Trajectories wrong: some were too long or too short, others too "angular".

I started to correct the timing. But this time I could not work on paper, because the only way I've found to understand where and how to fix the animation was "in play", piece by piece, looking at her on screen I could say "ok ... here are 2 more frames ...

The trajectories have been a lot of changes: among other things, as they make the speed less discontinuous, even the various trajectories had to be heavily adjusted.
the end I completely redesigned the part of the inclined plane on, in addition to correcting the first bounce and the second great fall.
Basically it is almost nothing left of the previous version!

:-) So here is the result of the work today

are more satisfied with the outcome this time, but I'm sure that watching it again and again something pops up that needs a touch up.
As always, I ask anyone who wants pleasure and an opinion in order to adjust more and more shooting! ;-)

Bye bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment