Saturday, November 27, 2010

Green Pink Polka Dot Weddings

Bouncing Ball 6 - WIP 1

I went back to ' animation!
:-) At this point I decided to start working on rolling the ball, putting up a scene slightly more complex .

The ball starts to move up one level and then falls a few times: I originally designed the usual diagram on paper already there trying to decide timing and spacing.

I met immediately 2 problems, I carry forward from the start:

1 - Decide on the timing : does not seem conceptually difficult (boing. .. .. boing ... boing boing, boing, boingboing: -))
but imagine the real time, or at least credible, it is more complicated than I thought.

2 - Divide decent space at the points where the ball rolls accelerating or decelerating (eg top) decided that it takes 20 frames to reach the edge of the table, mark the intermediate effect giving a smooth and pleasant easing out is not immediate: sometimes they move away too much and I have only space for the last ... sometimes I keep them too close to the top and then added with the number 19 too far ... In short, there is a general rule that helps in this case?

After a while 'I put together the first draft of the animation, which you can see below: there is no slowdown in the final round and appear where you see the red X not move me at all.



The problem I faced on the timing already on paper, here we have grown stronger ... I realized (and it is not the first time) that I tend to speed up time ... seeing the ball in motion I understand it takes a lot longer than planned because the movement looks natural.
inbetweens fact I had to add here and there. There is still

lot of work to do on this animation, when the falls it seems okay to add a line pass "diameter" to perceive the ball rolling ...

C & C welcomes! :-)

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment