Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tech Deck Games Computer

Let's go ...

Hello!
It 's a bit strange knowing that healthy at this time no one is reading this blog ... Indeed, no one is aware of its existence! But let us go further and explain what's going on here ...
Gertie ... the beginning of the animation ... as me!
This is a blog about the animation ... but is neither a place to find useful resources, nor a place to receive advice ... for the simple reason that there are quite capable of giving!

handyman job as a graphic designer in the gaming industry ... the company I founded with my partners pull out, the work I like and sometimes even gives me the satisfaction!
model, design, interface design, video editing, mind ...
Yeah, mind ... and work of the animator is a something that fascinates me ... "Give life" to something I find much more satisfying than making a beautiful illustration or shape a fantastic character.
Take a "puppet" still, let it move, give it character ... it be nice or unpleasant, happy or sad, light or heavy ... in short, make it look just a little 'live and give him the chance to tell his story, was also a gag from 10 seconds ... I find it amazing.
be why I did not lose an animated film, which are the only DVD that I buy ...

I would love to "be good" ... improve, without claiming to be whomever or end up working in some big studio ... but it is hard ... time is short, the opportunity to attend a school like the famous Animation Mentor is ridiculous ... But I have a nice bit 'of material, paper and ... and on the Internet there are many resources and many capable people.
This is why this blog ... is my personal school of animation: I will try to give me a method, read, test, study, learn ... trying to carve out enough time to do so. Surely not reach the level of those who really attends or has attended a school seriously, but for me it may be sufficient.
will post the drawings, text, video ... all that might seem useful ...
listen criticisms, opinions, suggestions, corrections from those who want to follow me.

If patience and determination not leave me, could be the right time ... to finally see tangible progress.

Follow me then, if you like, along the path of the animation ... mail me if you like, forgive me if now and then, after a day at the computer, it can happen that do not make me live! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment