Thursday, November 18, 2010

Film Breastfeeding Old Man

Bouncing Ball 3 + poses sketches

Suppressing the temptation to try bouncing the ball of different weights, I thought I'd correct than yesterday, because as I have said does not convince me ...
I have corrected the first run, changing the spacing of the first seven frames, and all part of the frame 24 on, trying to eliminate acceleration.
Queued I added 10 frames to create a slowdown and a more natural sleep.
I hope it's more enjoyable! :-)



I have also taken a pen and paper ... I was never a great artist but all in all a good thing every now and then I can combine ...
So tonight I tried a few pictures on the internet and I tried to sketch some poses (I have done some nice drawings, I did not even try ... in fact I wanted more to rebuild the installation as if I were to play it).















I'll see to put his hand in training and maybe even somes design a bit 'better later! :-)

the next!


PS Dropbox is giving problems ... so I changed the link to mov by pointing their server to another ... I hope everything risistemerĂ² Palace ... when the situation will return to stable

0 comments:

Post a Comment