Monday, November 22, 2010

Wake Up With Testicle Pain Tangle

Bouncing Ball Bouncing Ball 4 5

Nic01A RenderGlobal pointed out to me by some and spacing problem in the general form of trajectory of the ball lightly.
So this evening I saw a little 'and everything changed several things: 1

- I changed the spacing of the first fall, especially in the final frames

2 - I gave a parabolic trajectory to the ball, this forced me to reconsider the spacing in different parts (mainly frame around the top of each dish) and move, albeit slightly, the point of impact with the ground in a couple of points.

3 - I deleted a sharp acceleration in the initial movement of the heavy ball, when it is still on the floor above. Now it should be more gradual.

4 - I edited the slowdown and stop the ball heavy.

Hence the new version!



Comments welcome! :-)

Now I will complete my evening devoted a bit 'to read the Survival Kit ..

PS I'm waiting for a week "Character Animation Crash Course" ... but not yet shipped ... PRESTOOOOOoooooo FATE! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment