Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Denise Milani What Happened To



In the past I have some funny animated "balls" in 3D ... and probably the end result was even better than this ... But one thing is timing and spacing in a regular software, adjusting curves, few moving keyframe ... and one thing to make everything by hand, as it once was.
I focused on the example Animator's Survival Kit Good Dick Williams and I tried to pull down a short loop with a few basic frames.
Although it is not something I'm used to, I scored a simple (and I do not know if you understand!) Chart ...
writing it I was really surprised at how complicated the bouncing ball animation is probably the most stupid that there is, but imagine where and when to draw without being able to help with an editor, a graph of speeds. .. I found it far from simple.
In any case you can find below frame of the 12 sweaty ... :-)



(edit: I uploaded the. Mov on the advice of Monte Cristo ... I hope functions, and moved the hosting with Magma :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment