Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Have Veneers Put On



After a weekend of relaxation, I went back to work at a good pace ...
My program for today's exercise was groped last two bouncing balls of different weights: a soft and "bounce" (as the one already made to No. 3) and another very heavy.
I thought I'd include them in the same scene rather than on two different floors.
Also instead of adding the heavy of light within the soul already made, I redesigned the whole scene over again to be forced to rethink everything from scratch.
I studied animation on paper, mark the numbers of frames and a maximum spacing.

During production, I realized I was making some mistakes on paper, in particular they reported the first fall too fast. In the picture above the frame numbers are already corrected several times ... initially, the first fall lasted less than 2 frames (the light ball touched the ground and then at No. 16), but it was too abrupt acceleration compared to 10 frames needed to take the small plane to the edge.
Indeed in the previous version did touch the ground to 8 frames ... so in this case the number 18 was reasonable from the beginning ...
Here is the result of these 2 hours of work ...



I have encountered many difficulties in animating both the rolling balls and they slowed to a halt: I find it very difficult to decide the spacing of a long movement like that. Clearly it is not just a "easing in" to the frame stop, but many frames with slightly different (and more subtle!) NPOC give me no problems.
fact are not very happy with the result: I wanted to roll it longer and slow down much more slowly.
I'll probably lose his hand ...
criticisms and suggestions are welcome of course: I'd like to finish these basics first groped for something more elaborate.
As I said at the beginning, I do not want to walk longer leg ...

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment