Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Donation Letter Request For Chuich

3-4 Dag: Dag 1-2

It 's only December 26 and although we traveled all day on Christmas to achieve the goal, we are already in the white Belgian forests to run!

Dag 1: The first

race card "Houterenberg Tessenderlo" and we are among the last to leave, we can sleep a little more and rest after your stay but above all this will benefit us in the choices of location, are present many tracks in the snow.
The temperature is around 2 / 3 degrees but not very cold pproblema is the only snow that comes in and freezes appertutto feet and legs.
As mentioned my father and I are in the same category and we always start a little distant from each other. For this race the first part of my father and then I 4min behind.
quiet part of thinking just to do my race focusing without fail. Shortly after the first lantern I take my father no longer detach until the end.
I'm happy with my race, cleaner and error-free, too bad that the snow has slowed me a lot.

Of the 4 members only am I party, however, conclude the race with a good 50'27''about 6:35 km marked by garmin

Dag 2:

The second race is a bit later than the first and is on the paper "De Keiheuvel Balen" in Unlike the first day are the first to leave the trail and then I'll make the first tracks in the snow, my father behind me part of 12min.
's specialty is long, 6500m, and it's really a tough race! pate in the middle of a huge paper there is a huge pratone full of knee-high snow, which must pass three times!
create their passage through the snow is really hard and after the first loop in the meadow are already tired, in fact mistake immediately after losing the lantern 11 well-5min.
The rest of the race I pulled ahead and chilled and exhausted at the end I almost recovered my father!
Like the day before are the only party, my final time is 1h 20min (I did not want the issuer but does not disqualify me I showed them the time on the garmin and have really added that!) About 8.2 km marked from Garmin.
Luckily at the end of the race I had a nice warm shower to me!

HERE you can find all the results of sylvester

0 comments:

Post a Comment