Saturday, December 11, 2010

Genital Warts Mosquito Bite

Bouncing Ball 6 - polish

flight arrives at a new update of the animation!
I have been pointed out (by prodigal McAge RG) that there was something wrong with the speed of rotation on the middle floor (from frame 73) and rebounds after the inclined plane.
Initially I had a little 'difficulty in understanding what is wrong and how to act ... and I also really hard to make me account I of the problem.
Then I remembered some advice I had read long ago: see your animations on the contrary !
So I sent in forward play and forth ... back and forth ... and actually seeing it in reverse, I noticed acceleration and deceleration evident that normally could not imagine so clearly.
I then corrected in this way:

1 - I added a frame to the rotation (which now ranges from 74 to 80 frames).

2 - I deleted 2 frames (those of cushioning closer to the vertex of the parabola at frame 98) and adjusted the spacing of those around in order to speed up slightly after the first bounce along the inclined plane.

The new version is so this ... hope will be further improved!


soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment