Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where To Buy A Hidden Blade Toy

Bouncing Ball 6 - WIP 4

continued processing of the animation of the bouncing ball ...
In this new version I made 3 substantive corrections:

1 - I decreased the height reached rebounds in No. 4 5 and 6 (at 65 frames 70 and 73): this is because after the third bounce there seemed to be a sort of acceleration or thrust upward. Subsequent lowering and adjusting a bit 'the spacing I think I got a better effect.
I had many doubts about the number of frames needed to bounce No. 4 (from frame 62 to frame 68): I thought I'd make it as long as the deal prior to the acceleration ... but the effect was negative ... at the same time covering less space, and then the ball was too slow.
the end the best solution was to leave unchanged the number of frames (each bounce generally lasts always less than the previous two frames: one for the ascent and one for the descent. This also applies to the final ground level).

2 - I added a frame rolling in the interim (before falling on the inclined plane)

3 - I changed the spacing the second fall (from shelf to slope) to accentuate the acceleration

diagram / chart of the new version then this (changes in red):
























In Flipbook I also designed a few frames here and there, especially in the parables, for greater fluidity in play and make me more aware of the movement. Unfortunately, with a blocking end I can not understand too well what does not.
Hoping that things have improved but this is the new version!


you soon! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment