Friday, December 10, 2010

How To Usb Cam In Yahoo Messenger

2 Bouncing Ball 6 - polish

And finally we (or at least I hope !)... :-)
After days and days I have come to pass "final " (the quotes are a must) of my animated bouncing ball.
Compared to the previous version I kept constant volume, using the old frame as rough.
I also added a line to the circle diameter to simulate the rotation : it was very simple and not quite sure of the result, but it was a proof that I wanted to do.
but omitting the talk and here is the fruit of my labors!

I am sure that there is still room for improvement, but I'm thinking of switching to another exercise (provided that this animation Elmen can boast the title of "acceptable ")...
I do not do to hurry or overestimation of my ability ... but simply to "move on" in the belief that he still treated as the basic concepts on which I worked so far: time and practice will serve to refine them, but in any case and comments criticisms are always welcome and do not rule out absolutely the right to make further adjustments if I will be mentioned.

Very soon I will also analyze all the exercises carried out so far on bouncing balls and, as announced, will write the summary of "things I learned: I think may be useful for local mind and clarify concepts.

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment