Friday, May 28, 2010

:i-catcher Console -web Monitor Bad

Turkey rolls

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having dinner with my sister, and for the occasion I made these turkey rolls. "Lo" I hope you liked them:)



Ingredients:
8 slices of turkey breast
6 pork sausages 2 zucchini

cherry tomatoes
white wine salt

oil

garlic 1 spoonful of flour
chives oregano




I took the slices of turkey cut fairly fine and I leaned over zucchini cut into fine strips for the length. Then I took the sausages, I removed the skin and I put on the zucchini. For each slice I put about 2 / 3 of sausage. I rolled and cut into two or three parts according to the size you want to give all'involtino.
I did heat the pan with a little water, little oil and a clove of garlic. Then I put put the rolls and I let them brown. Then I added the wine and let evaporate. I added salt and chives, rosemary and cherry tomatoes cut in four. In order to slightly thicken the sauce I added a spoonful of flour.
I let it cook for another 15 minutes and served.

0 comments:

Post a Comment