Sunday, May 9, 2010

Salicylic Acid Makes Skin More Sensitive

Monte Livata: eng final campionatu middle

Today Italian championships middle of the mountain Livata (Subiaco near Rome).

I qualified with the seventh place after a race quiet (see paper qualification) is now part in an excellent position in the middle of no stronger than I might disturb. I had as a goal post in the first 5 and the best time of my arrival.

I had a very good, I was focused and I quickly recovered some guys who went before me, then, though, I started feeling a pain in my knee and it went worse and worse, partly because of the last drawn only race where I could not pushing. I finally got 44min and 12 * with a bad mood.

there was a problem with the Garmin, I have not switched off after the race and I can not cut a piece of the path, then put the maps with the route drawn by paint:

0 comments:

Post a Comment