Monday, July 26, 2010

Walkie Talkie With Baby Monitor Mode

amaretti and ricotta cake

I have many recipes for desserts, but every time I go to a dinner, and of course bring a cake, I never know what to prepare. I had the ricotta, which I had to use absolutely so I trawled the various recipes that I've done, but no I was intrigued.
Then I found this recipe in the forum Gennarino : amaretti tart is the author Dony.
But this recipe does not use ricotta, as usual, the desire to experiment has taken over, and I created this sweet / tart with amaretti and ricotta. Next time I'll definitely try the original recipe!
E 'delicious and delicate in flavor!

amaretti and ricotta cake


Ingredients:
For the pastry: 300 gr
. flour 00,
150 grams of butter, 100 gr
. sugar
3 egg yolks, a pinch of salt
,
grated rind of a lemon,
half teaspoon of baking powder.
For the filling:
3-4 tablespoons apricot jam,
150 gr. macaroons,
taste of amaretto liqueur,

3 egg whites 50 g sugar, 50 g chopped almonds
,
200 ml cream, 300 g of ricotta
.
To decorate:
100 gr. almond kernels
taste of sugar cane.
icing sugar

Prepare the pastry with flour, butter, sugar, egg yolks (set aside the egg whites), salt, lemon zest and finally the yeast. Wrap in foil and put in refrigerator for half an hour.
Roll out the dough and put in a pan of 26 cm. diameter greased and floured or lined with parchment paper, spread the jam (apricot there is fabulously well!) and arrange over the macaroons soaked in liquor quickly. If they were to advance the macaroons, you can put crumbs on the surface.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not hard. In a mixer (I used the bimby) I chopped almonds (almonds, in my opinion, should be chopped more or less according to taste, if you like it or not feel the pieces) then I added the cream, ricotta and sugar, I shake it all up to make a velvety cream. To this I added the egg cream I have mixed gently stirring from the bottom up. I poured this cream on macaroons.
Finally sprinkle on the almonds into egg whites and granulated sugar cane.
Bake at 180 degrees in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
Once cool, if you like, sprinkle the surface of the cake with icing sugar.



Once cool I preferred to put it in the fridge, then eat it cold, in my taste much better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment