Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is It Ok To Wear Tiffany Bracelet In The Shower

Malta with the school


year with the school I did an internship language in Malta for a week, March 4 to 11.
I was in a host family along with my friend and I had four days of classes and Saturday and Sunday travel. Pultroppo''''It rained all weekend and then, apart from a short trip in an old town called Mdina, we were both in the afternoon or around someone's house to play poker.

the evening we met with all the depth and at 10:30, saying he would go back into homes, went to Paceville, where there are all the pubs and clubs in Malta.

At the end of the holiday we have also given a certificate from the English course written with the level reached by each person.

During this trip I really enjoyed myself and I realized I only know English grammar is useless if you can not speak it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment