Sunday, March 28, 2010

People Masterbate On Bus

mtb-o Monticello Brianza

Weekend committed by two rounds of mtb-o, I attended only the second regional championship as good as the 1st cup and Lombard Italy.

For me this was the first mtb-race or season and is a bit 'that I was not going to train on a bike, but the race went well although I must admit I did a lot of effort.
In any case I did a clean race and perhaps for the first time in my career orienteering can say: "I do not have anything wrong."

I started at 22 minutes and Luke had Pompele ahead six minutes, I recovered at 3 and then we were more or less together until the sixth, then we did in going to seven different choices, and I lost view.
Towards the end of the penultimate race have been recovered from Fabiano Bettega (one of many Bettega Trent) who, despite his age and height, is very fast on foot by bike.

I finished the race with a time of 48min and came 3rd behind Bettega and Filippi (part of the Italian National MTB-O) at 4min from the first place.

The weather was fantastic, not too hot or too cold, and I spent a lovely day. PPN
Della came over to us 3Gatti (clearly lacking) and even Eugene Nadia Moreno, the two sisters Securities and Roberto with his cousin just registered. Among those on the podium with Moreno 2nd place in MB, the cousin of Roberto who finished 3rd in eso long, W35 1 st and 3 rd place for Nadia for Michael.

Here's my route:

0 comments:

Post a Comment