Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why Do My Dvds Play In Green

1st race of the Italian Cup: 21-03-10 Sassofortino

And here also the first Cup race in Italy in Tuscany Sassofortino.

As we said in the first left Saturday morning to visit Siena and relax a bit 'and then we stayed in an apartment of four very close to the meeting.

My race was 3.1km with 165m height difference to a club! I left for last in the class with me in front of 2min David Villa, the Besanese, I retrieved the first point and then when I did the whole race.
I made a good start and went well without errors up to 4, then to go to 5 and then at 6 I did a little 'confused and, in my opinion because of magnetic rocks, I still wrong direction. After I do not have anything wrong and ended up with a pretty good time of 43min, I finished 3 rd behind Slanzi and Liva place from 1 to 8min.


0 comments:

Post a Comment