Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cannot Snowboard Bandana

Rose Fabric

In a review of furniture I saw an advertisement for a company that sold tents, representing just a tent revival in the middle with a waterfall of roses and buds. Furthermore, in a small box was the detail of this "bunch of fabric flowers." I wanted to try playing it, do it just the same I knew that I would have never succeeded, but from that picture as inspiration, I created this:

The tent that is harvested in the middle with this "bunch of roses is in pink linen. I chose firm tends to achieve this by using two colors: white and pink. The roses I have made with fabrics of different texture, so I used a white silk, a white satin, white tulle, pink linen (clippings of the same tent), cotton rose. It consists of 5 two linen pink roses, two white silk and a is the largest center of silk linen. I added the petals with all kinds of stuff I listed. I put strings of white and pink, and white piping. Finally I realized the Mappin both short and long with a linen thread. All these elements have them sewn on a base of rectangular fabric reinforced with fisilina. The media then I stopped on the tent with the safety pins, not the best (even if you do not see at all, you should turn the tent to see them), but unfortunately this creation was born from a photo, so I could not really see how it was done and how they stopped everything to the tent ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment