Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guiltless Gourmet Where To Buy Vancouver

Fake but very good ...

I found this recipe in the blog of Adrian scent of yeast which refers to a blog post by Lory the spice merchant the author of this recipe indeed the author is his grandmother. I like the recipes linked to memories and special people, I read with great interest the story about this "fake puff pastry."
The original recipe calls for flour, butter and annealed by the same amount, Adriano has changed the amount of butter and replaced the ricotta with cream cheese like Philadelphia.
I have kept the quantities used by Hadrian, but I used a very good buffalo ricotta, I eliminated the salt ... simply because I forgot: P
Having used a nice fat ricotta butter I think I would have been able to reduce Further, as then I read in another blog, which led to 125 g. butter



Ingredients: 250g flour 00

250g ricotta cheese 160g soft butter

2 large pinch of salt

Sift flour with salt, we combine the ricotta and the butter. Stir with a fork and then with your hands (as for pastry), until the crumbs.



crumbs in plastic wrap, and helping us with this, compact the ground and form a rectangle.
Let rest in refrigerator for a couple of hours. Place the dough on a lightly floured pastry board and rolling pin with stendiamolo, folding the dough over itself several times and then stretched again.

Now stendiamolo thin, ca. 2 - 3mm farciamolo as we want. I did
of cottages with hot dogs, and yet I have stretched a piece of dough into a square and I half filled with ham, boiled potatoes cut in thin, even pieces of mozzarella and prosciutto, served with the side not filled and sealed the edges and washing the surface with a fork. Other filling that I did with ham and cheese.


This pastry (fake) is really good!
02/06/2010
I remade this false dough using 130 g of butter , of \u200b\u200bcourse, loses a little feature that stripping out the pastry, but not lost in goodness, not even resulting in less heavy you stop to eat it; P

0 comments:

Post a Comment