Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sample Letter Wedding Inquiry

O-Marathon 2010

This year I attended with my father or m-marathon in the junior category.

This year the race started from step consistent across all the paper and then move to step coe card serrada Through a technology transfer on paper.

I than with the others in my class competed against my company (my father and Alexandria).
Unlike last year, however, there was little butterfly wings at the beginning and then you find yourself always all, in fact I did most of the race with my father and Alessandra.

At some point in the race but looking forward I realized that they no longer wrist watch, and then I went back looking for him and after 15-20 minutes of research I found it (for luck). But now I was tired (xi even facts x 150m climb to retrieve the Garmin) and I decided to arrival abbandonarea 10 points (out of 34 total).

Ps: I write from the phone xchè are to the lake by a friend of mine. I will return and settle down qnd article maps with routes

0 comments:

Post a Comment