Monday, June 21, 2010

Diagrames Of Overhead Projector

rustic tart with zucchini

E '... she always pretended to puff Lory, this time in rustic pie.

Ingredients for filling: 2-3
zucchini onion

100 grams of ham

half smoked mozzarella to taste 1 egg


The fake dough is what I have already posted several times. I covered a cake square by 22-25cm from the side, spreading to about 5mm thick.
For the filling: In a pan
I put the zucchini onion and cut into julienne strips and extra virgin olive oil, which I cook for about ten minutes. A fire spend I added the ham cut into small pieces and smoked cheese cut into cubes.
Finally I mix with an egg beaten previously.
I poured the filling on the pastry and cooked in an oven at 200 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. Halfway through cooking, sprinkle the surface with the diced mozzarella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment