Friday, June 25, 2010

Movies Free En Espanol

tasty morsels of meat

few days ago I tasted for the first time the burrata, which I bought fresh from my friend Lucy, and I'm in love!
all those beautiful cream that it is out ... I could not eat all ... it would go threw!
But I had an idea, I kept and I used to make the sauce with these tidbits ...

tasty morsels of meat
Ingredients:
350 g of minced meat
50 g of cooked ham 1 egg

50 g of bacon abundant coppata
breadcrumbs salt to taste


parsley chives
half a glass of white wine
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
3 tablespoons fresh cream liquid



I cut into small pieces cooked ham and I joined the ground, I added the egg, parsley, salt and finally the bread crumbs enough to have a mixture quite compact.
I formed into balls slightly elongated, which I wrapped with bacon cup. With the fresh chives I tied my balls to gift wrapping. M have gotten 12. I try to
not possibly do the cooking fries, so I put a pan of water heated (due to non-stick pans should not be heated without liquid) once I removed the hot water and put the pieces of meat. I made them brown on both sides and then I poured the wine. I left grade, and finally I added the tomato sauce and cream. I cook for a few minutes and then I added a few tablespoons of oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment