Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mustafa Singapore Gold Rate Per Gram

Still lemons ....

I'm in the term "lemon" so my sweet during this period that the main ingredient ...
These lemon squares are born from the union of a couple of sweets unearthed in my cookbook ... a is the pastry with oil and the other are the squares of shortbread with lemon that I found in the forum is the author Gennarino Cristina654.
This is because ... not having the butter needed to make the shortbread, I used the pastry with oil, I added a layer of strawberry jam and lemon trees and finally the lemon cream, which provided the recipe for Cristina.
It came out this trick pretty good ... very good indeed ...

Squares with lemon and strawberry jam



oil For the pastry: 300 g flour
,
70g sugar, 1 egg
,
50 ml of peanut oil
20 g soft butter
grated lemon peel
I put all the ingredients into Thermomix speed 3-4 until the crumbs are formed. I poured everything into a bowl and I shrunk the crumbs, then put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
I got a 20x20 square tin and I've lined with parchment paper, on which I laid out the pastry to create a vertical edge. I put a nice layer of strawberry jam and lemon and cook in oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
raggreddare oven and leave while you prepare the lemon cream to put on.

Ingredients for the lemon cream:
150 g sugar, 2 eggs
,
80 ml of lemon juice (about two lemons),
grated rind of 1 lemon,

25 g flour 1 pinch of salt Powdered sugar for garnish


Beat eggs with sugar, add lemon juice and grated rind, add flour and salt.
Pour the cream on the strawberry jam and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Cool on a rack, sprinkle with powdered sugar and then cut into squares.

0 comments:

Post a Comment